Terms and conditions
General provisions These general conditions of sale (hereafter, "General Conditions") have as their object the purchase of products by consumers or, in any case, professionals and entrepreneurs, carried out remotely and made available, via the Internet, by the website www.sialormilano.it in compliance with the Italian legislation pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 206 of 2005 as subsequently amended and integrated (hereinafter, the "Consumer Code") and Legislative Decree n. 70 of 2003 implementing Directive 2000/31 / EC.
The General Conditions can be modified, integrated or updated also in consideration of any changes in the applicable legislation. Changes, additions and updates to the General Conditions are considered valid as soon as they are published on the Site.
The seller of the products and the owner of the site is soc. SIALOR MILANO S.R.L. (below, “SIALOR”):
Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
For the purchase of the Products, the consumer (hereinafter, "Customer") must complete and send the order form in electronic format, following the instructions contained on the Site.
The publication of the Products displayed on the Site represents an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 c.c. and constitutes an invitation to the Customer to formulate a purchase proposal.
By sending the order from the Site, which has the value of a contractual proposal, the Customer acknowledges and declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept these transcribed General and Payment Conditions.
SIALOR will notify the Customer of the acceptance of the order by email which is equivalent to acceptance of the proposal made by the Customer.
The correct receipt of the Customer's proposal in SIALOR's IT systems and acceptance of the same is confirmed by the latter through an automatic reply sent to the email address that the Customer is required to communicate.
The confirmation message will indicate an "Order Number" to be used for any subsequent communication with SIALOR and will re-propose, in addition to the information required by law, these General Conditions of Sale and all the data entered by the Customer.
The Customer is responsible for the data provided and will be required to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections.
Possible increases in expenses caused by errors in the data not reported promptly will be charged to the Customer. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or any compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of a purchase order must be considered excluded.
The realization of the order begins after it has been placed.
All orders are made in 3 working days from acceptance of the order and shipped for delivery on the following working day.
Prices, shipments and delivery of the order
All product prices are indicated in Euros and are inclusive of VAT.
Any discounts or promotions shown on the Site form an integral part of the General Conditions:
- Shipments are free.
- All purchases are delivered by courier and are traceable.
Except in cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, the products purchased will be delivered to Italy within a period of 2-3 working days.
- The courier makes two delivery attempts at the address indicated by the customer on working days from Monday to Friday. The second delivery attempt is made automatically on the working day following the non-delivery.
- The Products offered on the Site comply with national and community legislation.
- The photographs of the items and colors of the Products, although made with the highest possible color fidelity, may vary from the real, due to the local settings of the systems and / or tools used for their display by the Customer.
Upon delivery, the courier:
- It delivers the shipment to the recipient or to a person authorized to collect it (member of the group, cohabiting partner, family worker, concierge, as well as person in charge of distributing mail in the building), who must sign his signature in full.
- In the absence of the recipient on the first delivery attempt, the courier leaves a notice to inform the recipient that a second delivery attempt will be made on the next working day. In case of non-delivery even on the second attempt, the courier will leave a notice of stock with the references of the Post Office where the recipient can collect the shipment in the next 10 working days, including Saturday, which run from the working day following the date of the second delivery attempt indicated on the second notice.
- Any possible storage costs due to the absence of the recipient will be entirely borne by the Customer.
Upon delivery of the Products by the courier appointed by SIALOR, the Buyer is required to scrupulously check the goods received and in particular:
- that the packaging is not tampered with or damaged;
- that the number of pieces delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
Methods of payment and invoicing
The customer can pay the price of the products and the related delivery costs by PayPal or credit card.
The option can be selected when completing the order form.
To receive the invoice, simply enter the tax code or VAT number in the relevant field.